Kavanaugh, Another Viewpoint.

• Contributor

This article is the result of just a little google work. It's not an attack on the man, merely a little trip down a rabbit hole.

Kavanaugh went to Yale, and that is where Skull and Bones is. Many crazy accusations can be seen on the internet about this secret society. Although he was not a member of Skull and Bones, he surely would have crossed paths with members of it.

He was a member of Truth and Courage (TNC), nicknamed Titt's N Clits. Some reports of it comment that it was mainly a drinking club and didn't have a tomb such as Skull.

Kavanaugh was also working under Bush during Sept 10th, 2001.

I'm not saying this means anything, but you can cherry pick enough data to make this guy look like the people we are against. He came from an elite rich family, and is definately part of the (((club))) or the (((club))) has blackmail on him for life.

Perhaps his extreme distress during the hearing about the sexual assualt was because this was being held over his head, and now it's exposed. He'll never get a job high up again, regardless, he's done for.

Also note, according to Urban Dictionary the following words are defined as:

Boof: Anal sex
    Devils Triangle: 3 Way sex, (2 men, one woman)

0_1538196024673_e2eb6593-7973-4858-b414-8a1e9df6cf07-image.png

This does not represent my personal opinion of him, but it just goes to show how cherry picking facts about these situations can all come to different conclusions. These facts clearly show, he's part of the evil cabal.

• Contributor

@woodman interesting info, and you could potentially go much deeper and it sure would be more and more interesting.
    Interesting but not surprising.
    Now absent a violent revolution or a global catastrophe, how would you expect the elites not to be renewed in a healthy manner?
    Never cease to be cynical.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/fess-reality-former-google-exec-exposes-silicon-valley-hypocrisy-scathing-essay?commentId=72b45efb-2b64-4cd7-ae1f-4232e8e74d78

*Nevertheless, the difference in D's vs R's in effectively opposing our Deep Black Swamp is not blinding. Sessions chose from a list of 14, he chose Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh helped cover up the Vince Foster 'suicide', and has been a reliable shot blocker for the DBS through his career, George Webb has a lot of this discussion today.

The picture is emerging, tho I think George ahead of his data just now, of very long-term fostering of careers in infiltration of government with DBS careerists. But, George has a hell of a track record in these things. And repeats that Kavanaugh is a good friend of Rosenstein. And, I think that some of the college associates of Kavanaugh were credible, said Kavanaugh was not what he claims. All the good data was buried under the crap.

And Kavanaugh appears to be a Conservative, can go on working to subvert the Constitution.

The major thing I see wrong with the hypothesis is that it has worked so much better than the average DBS operation it is hard to believe they had anything to do with it. Really, the same people writing scripts for Brennan and Clapper?

But, who knows, different operatons, different teams. I think George is correct to say the organization is one of 'operations', from assassinations to recruitment for different kinds of operations. That is pretty solid, part of normal security, control and tracking of time and assets, with experts allocated to tasks as needed, so the operation gets a manager with assigned human and equipment resources, a budget, an operational name is associated with individual NDAs, serious penalties for disclosures.

If you have followed George's series of researches, the big picture is of a growing international mafia associated with various intelligence and military organizations, covering for each other, helping to evade each other's laws, all the elements beginning from recruits and working their way up. Every visa program is exploited for criminal gain, the number of scams there are going on via permissions of any kind and the many ways they are covered up is fairly amazing*.

©Ponzied.com 2018

Looks like your connection to PØNZ1€D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.