Jihadist Council In Afghanistan Announces End to Hostilities

• Contributor

Jihadist Council In Afghanistan Announces End to Hostilities
    Submitted by B3 on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 21:19

At first I was skeptical of our government's strategy in fighting the War on Terror, but after the Patriot Act really kicked in, and of course the recession of 2008-2012, I realized they were working with a long term strategy to not just defeat the terrorists, but to strike at the root of their underlying motivation: our freedom and prosperity.

That is why I was not in the least bit surprised when the tribal leader in an Afghan village -- notably, the one with the recent civilian massacre -- announced to a large crowd the cessation of hostilities, based on their most recent assessment of our economic and political situation.

Although delayed by the distance and language barrier, the Jihadist council had come to a consensus that with the curtailment of political liberty and the deterioration of economic conditions in America, the causus belli for the war had been sufficiently ameliorated to allow at least a long term armistice, if not an end to the war.

With resources freed up on both sides, American troops have been welcomed to stay on and go about the normal business of building water parks and distributing candy bars for the Hershey Inc. dominated military-industrial complex.

The tribal leaders of Afghanistan have been able to get back to the normal business of policing sexual behavior and holding beheading exhibitions in dilapidated former soccer stadiums. The CIA will continue to get a large, but reduced, supply of its uncut Heroin from the region, but alternative sources will need to be pursued.

We have understandably had to maintain the fiction of causalities continuing on both sides to satisfy the hardcore of extremists in both countries, who lust for the blood of the young.

It's all over! the war is over!

People stupid enough
    Submitted by dabooda on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 23:18. Permalink

to believe that "they hate us for our freedom" are too stupid to realize that our freedom is gone. Or they're too busy watching American Idol, same difference.

Recommended reading: The Most Dangerous Superstition, http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Superstition-Larken-Ros...

Vote up!
    Vote down!
    Good Luck..
    Submitted by RonzdaMan on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 22:43. Permalink

I doubt the west will see it that way.

War is good for business in the minds of folks like the Bush's, the Clinton's, the McShames and Grahams.

Hope those council members don't drive Mercedes C Class coupes.

Vote up!
    Vote down!
    thanks for the well wishes.
    Submitted by B3 on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 23:08. Permalink

thanks for the well wishes.

edit reply 

Vote up!
    Vote down!
    bump...
    Submitted by Katniss Everdeen on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 22:08. Permalink

Is chat working for you, Bill? It stopped working for me.

“It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Vote up!
    +3
    Vote down!
    workin like a pinoy in an
    Submitted by B3 on Sun, 08/04/2013 - 22:33. Permalink

workin like a pinoy in an ipod factory.

©Ponzied.com 2018

Looks like your connection to PØNZ1€D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.