Good Cops Are A Myth

• Contributor

Good Cops Are A Myth

0_1517367721184_Baltimore Police.jpg

Clockwise from top left: Marcus Taylor, Daniel Hersl, Maurice Ward, Jemell Rayam, Evodio Hendrix, Wayne Jenkins and Momodu Gando. (Baltimore Police via AP Images)

We are once again reminded by recent news in Baltimore it is impossible for a "good cop" to exist. When a person's job is to steal, kill and rob for the State, it's hardly a surprise when they decide to take some of the loot home for themself. If we move forward with the premise it's acceptable to initiate force against people and take their property, the only difference in a cop keeping it or turning it over to their department is a minor company policy violation - that's not so bad right?

Two officers charged in Baltimore’s biggest police corruption scandal in memory go on trial Monday in U.S. District Court.
    The case started with the drug overdose of a 19-year-old from New Jersey in Harford County in 2011.
    Authorities worked to find out who provided the drugs to the woman. The search led to a Northeast Baltimore drug crew supplying Harford and Baltimore counties.
    It was during an investigation into that crew that federal task force officers realized that a Baltimore police officer was an active participant in the crew’s activities.

The Thin-Blue-Line protects its own and are like family, are we to believe not one other cop knew of this gang member moonlighting with another gang?

That led authorities to Baltimore’s Gun Trace Task Force — and the federal indictment of eight members of the elite unit on racketeering charges. They were accused of executing searches without warrants, invading private homes, robbing suspects and innocent citizens of cash and reselling drugs on the street.

Should we pontificate on what might have happened if one of the residents had defended their home against the invaders? They would either be dead, or in a cage for trying to kill a cop. These cops had little to worry about in this regard, as they are the ones directly responsible for stealing people's guns. How convenient.

Taylor is alleged to have taken part in what may have been the largest robbery: a March 2016 incident in which his squad took $6,500 from a man during a traffic stop, then went to his home and took $100,000 out of a safe.
    Using Taylor’s cell phone, the officers created a fake video depicting the officers finding the money. In reality, half the cash had already been removed.
    After the search, the officers went to Taylor’s house, where Det. Wayne Jenkins gave at least $20,000 each to the other officers.

I wonder if the undentified "man" got his money back?

In 2011, 50 officers were implicated in a kickback scandal involving a towing company; some were federally charged and convicted.
    In the early 1970s, a Baltimore officer named Llewellyn Dykes went undercover to help expose officers who were taking payoffs to allow gambling rackets to flourish. About a dozen officers were charged in the case.

Lots of history with Baltimore, I wonder what happened to Llewellyn Dykes?

Dykes wanted to continue his police career, but found himself ostracized by the department. In the midst of one of the trials, he was jumped and badly beaten by men who called him a rat.
    Dykes, now an antiques appraiser living in the South, said officers are pressured not to speak out against police corruption.

“You’ve got a very insulated group of police officers who count on each other to live,” Dykes said. “So that insularity of ‘Don’t tell and don’t disagree, don’t rock the boat, don’t say that’s illegal, don’t say stop beating that person, don’t say stop stealing from that person’ is enforced by the need for unity on the streets.

My point has been made. Even if we ignore the blatant immoral acts of police initiating force against innocent people because a politician writes an edict, the immoral acts and corruption go even deeper. You might think to yourself, "I don't have a plant they banned", "I'm not walking while looking at my phone", "I'm not speeding and my registration, inspection, insurance is good, I have nothing to worry about" - you'd be wrong.

The newest videos, which stem from a November 29, 2016, drug arrest, show "multiple officers working together to manufacture evidence," the Baltimore City Office of the Public Defender said Tuesday.
    The latest videos show an officer finding drugs that another officer had allegedly placed there moments before, said Debbie Katz Levi, head of the city public defender's Special Litigation Section.

Though if you do encounter a cop, having them plant evidence on you might be better than what happened to Corley in Houston.

After searching her car, police claimed to have found .02 ounces of marijuana. That was enough, they apparently felt, to justify a full-body cavity search. When Corley refused to remove her clothes in the dimly lit parking lot where she was being detained, one of the officers threw her to the ground, pushed her partially underneath her own car, and yanked Corley's pants down to her ankles. For the next 11 minutes, dash cam video of the incident shows, she was held down by two officers while being searched [Finger raped]. Corley claims that fingers repeatedly probed her vagina and that the officers ignored her protests. A third officer stood nearby holding a flashlight. No drugs were found on Corley's person.

I'm sure the officers received the full retribution and punishment the law allows for this blatant act of rape.

William Strong and Ronaldine Pierre were charged with official oppression last June following indictments from a Harris County grand jury after conducting a body-cavity search on 20-year-old Charnesia Corley in a gas-station parking lot.
    But on August 4, the DA's office dropped the charges in order to bring the cases before a second grand jury on the same day, and then the second grand jury no-billed the deputies. Assistant District Attorney Natasha Sinclair, chief of the civil rights division, said prosecutors had discovered "significant' new evidence they felt needed to be shown to a new grand jury. But Sinclair declined to say even vaguely what this new evidence was, citing grand-jury secrecy laws that prevent public disclosure of what evidence the grand jury evaluated.

I wonder if that new secret evidence was Ronaldine likes chicks and William gets his jollies through voyeurism? We know at least one person had fun during the encounter.

0_1517367400902_Ronaldine Pierre  Cavity Searcher.jpg

Bad cops could not exist if good cops did. They would be like oil and water, they cannot mix together. They rape, steal, frame and kill with near impunity. When they cross the line and jeopardize the agenda of the greater operation, they are either slapped on the wrist or plea to an arrangement a 'commoner' would never receive.

Be careful, they are everywhere.

sources
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-police-body-camera-footage/index.html
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-gttf-trial-opener-20180112-story.html
    http://time.com/4908647/stamford-texting-walking-fine/
    https://nypost.com/2016/03/26/it-could-soon-be-illegal-to-text-while-walking-in-new-jersey/
    http://reason.com/blog/2017/08/15/newly-released-video-shows-texas-cops-11
    http://www.houstonpress.com/news/after-charges-dropped-against-deputies-who-searched-womans-vagina-attorney-releases-video-9700612

• Contributor

@golem come on this article is based on hearsay and razor thin evidence. Look at their pictures, don't they look perfectly innocent like newborn lambs? They sure are victims of discrimination despite the lovely diversity in their team.

• This makes me not want to drive or even leave my house. Not very economically stimulating, huh?

©Ponzied.com 2018

Looks like your connection to PØNZ1€D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.